Welcome to the JAS Classic Obstacle Challenge 2023! There is an event here for everyone.
Sunday May 28, 2023
Concession on site
8-9am Registration/Check in
9-9:45am Walk through
One FREE HOODIE for participants under 21 years old who register prior to April 10, 2023.
Classes: Entry Fee:
1. In Hand $15
2. Novice (any age- walk/trot) $15
3. Youth 10 years and under $25
4. Youth 11-15 years $25
5. Open 16-54 years $25
6. Senior 55+ years $25
Prizes to 3rd place, ribbons to 5th place
• RULES •
1. English or Western tack/attire permitted
2. Tack and attire must be in clean working order. Boots must have a minimum 1/2″ heel. All competitors under 18 years MUST wear a CSA approved helmet.
3. Horses registered in class 1 may not cross register in classes 2-6.
4. Riders registered in class 2 may not cross register in classes 3-6.
5. Each obstacle will have a point value attached to it. Competitors will have 3 minutes to successfully complete as many obstacles as possible.
6. Times will be recorded and will be used to break ties between competitors with equal point earnings.
7. An obstacle may be successfully completed for points one (1) time. There is no limit to the number of times an obstacle may be attempted within the allotted time.
8. Points will not be awarded for an obstacle that is attempted but not successfully completed.
9. The judge(s) will decide whether an obstacle has been successfully completed. The judges’ decision is final.
10. Any concerns/disputes will be heard and settled by a JAS executive on site.
RAINOUT DATE HAS BEEN SET TO: TBA
GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
All JRC Facility Rules, as posted, shall apply. In addition:
Lunch break will be announced (Approximately one half hour long; depending on how fast the classes are running).
Camping and trailer areas must be cleaned of all refuse and manure.
Water and Feed WILL NOT be supplied – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
Over-night camping (no power, water or sewer) is available with a permit.
ENTRY FORM – NOW OPEN